The happiest DAY!

Oct 1, 2013
Dear friend, I´m happy that finally I have get courage to create this blog and to write this post for you!!!


20th of May was a big day, I became MOTHER. I can firmly say that this was the happiest moment in my life when I heard  the cry of my little baby... It is priceless to become a mother...

Why I am writing now and not earlier, you will ask, not from the very first day of the BIG DAY. Well, earlier I think I wasn´t prepared to share all my feelings and emotions, because these are very different each day, each hour, each minute. You can laugh and cry at the same time. You understand that life is not just about you ... and your feelings are nothing compared with his feelings.

Here on the blog WE (me and Damian) want to share happy and tough moments that brings motherhood, also we want to grow together with YOU (our reader).

My ideas for the next posts are various: preparing bath, nursing bottle, massage for babies, preparing for nursery etc. Here I would like to hear from you what would you like to see on this blog.

See you next time on my blog.

Besitos

2 comments:

  1. Felicitari Ala cu nasterea micutului tau. Cred ca fiecare mama a retrait emotiile pe care le-ai descris si fiecare mama se regaseste in cuvintele tale...very sweet...Sa cresteti mari si sanatosi....

    ReplyDelete