How to eat and not to get fat during pregnancy?

Jun 6, 2016
It is obvious that every pregnant woman get some kg during pregnancy and it is inevitable to be big. Here I want you to propose some tips that helped me not to gain too many kgs and as well not feel hungry during the day.

1. Eat 6 times a day, this I have read as a tip in a lot of books and journals, I was eating like 8-10 times a day in very little quantities. 3 basic meals, and fruits during other times I wanted to eat.

2. From 3 basic meals, 1 of them was most important and pleasant for me, breakfast time, I eated a lot of carbonohydrates, like bread and cereals and even biscuits. Other times I didn't eat bread, that is why this time of the day was most pleasant for me.

3. Eat a little amount, but everything. Do not stop to eat food tt contain big amount of calories like macaroons or bread or cereals. It is important not to abuse with these, but all of you know that such food is also important for our body.

4. Eat less chocolates and food with high sugar additives. During my first pregnancy I ate a lot of chocolates and then I had to make a diet with my doctor. I made just 1 week diet and the results were amazing, so I had to limit myself from chocolates. I learned the lesson and on my second pregnancy I ate few chocolates.

5. Eat less sugar and salt.

Enjoy your pregnancy time!



No comments:

Post a Comment