Soft blocks. Montessori name recognition.

Jun 3, 2016
Our toddler began to learn letters in the nursery. I like the way nursery make this and I thought that it would be great if our toddler would recognize his name spelling. He perfectly distinguish letter A and letter E, maybe some more, but I haven't identified this yet. Many times, I have written his name on paper or on dashboard and he enjoyed this. Every person loves to hear and to see his name.

I thought, it would be great to make a play with letters, and create something interactive for my toddler. Soft blocks - great way to develop fine motor abilities such as touching and playing with them. Apart of this, I made these soft blocks colorful and he can learn colors. I made them in such a way, that he can match letters, once blocks are arranged correctly, he can spell his name, DAMIAN. This montessori activity develops his creativity and makes him easy to learn new letters. And of course his name.

How do you like the idea?




No comments:

Post a Comment