Travel planner my best friend at the time of a family trip.

Feb 24, 2016
I am a working mum, if I wouldn´t plan my life it won´t be easy to get all the things done in the way I like them to be. I am not perfect, I know, but, I like to be very organized and accomplish the goals that I propose to myself. I understand that if I manage time correctly I will have time for my toddler, for house duties, and for my hobbies, that recently appeared another one :). But how about traveling, our getaways, you will ask if I plan them as well? I will say YES. I know it has to be a relaxing moment when you have to enjoy to do nothing... I have such days as well, but not on our trips or getaways, I have such days during weekend when grandparents play with our toddler and I have time for myself.

I like to plan our trips, getaways, and escapes that we make. Working in this industry makes me feel confident in all the places we choose to go, prices and best things to do there. Apart of that, I always ask my beloved colleagues about besties we can do while traveling. All these ideas I manage to sort in one single place, my travel planner, here I manage to write the chosen destination, things that we plan to do there, places to see, where to eat, where to sleep, transportation and so on and so on, the list can continue. The most interesting part is to be there and to enjoy your plan and not be stressed about what to do and where to go, because you have planned it previously.

It is up to you, I know for example a lot of spontaneous people who likes to enjoy the trip without having any plan, and almost all of the times the luggage is made 1 or 2 hours before the trip. Sometimes I think, that I would like to be like these people, but then I stop and think, that all of these friends do not have kids, and they can permit such luxury of not planning any trip, me not. Maybe in the future I will be spontaneous as well, who knows, but now I enjoy planning and having all the ideas well written on the paper.

You can choose between my travel planner, any other travel planners or make it by yourself. Below you can see some directions of what my travel planner includes:

- destination that we plan to go and budget
- travel information, how we get there (by plane, by train, by car, other)
- hotel or apartment where to stay (once we are 3 members in our family I opt to take an apartment)
- transportation once getting on your planned destination
- places to visit
- places where to eat
- packaging list (all the thing you need to take with you)
- and then every day trip plan of things to do
- some notes like sending cards to other family members, friends and so on
- and of course the image of all of us, best moments of the trip.

Doesn´t matter if you are a planner or a spontaneous person, I wish you to enjoy every trip/getaway/journey with your family.




No comments:

Post a Comment