Carnival 2016

Feb 8, 2016
Uhhh.. finnaly I managed to write a post.

Things go fast, our toddler is growing, I am happy the way he grows and how easier things become every day. He begins to be independent, to play alone and leave me with more time for myself. But, this doesn´t mean that me and my husband do not help on his developing skills in either way.

Today, I will talk about Carnival that were in his nursery this year. I think, that this year was the first one, when our toddler really enjoyed all the week, and went to the nursery very happy. All these, because every day he had to go to the nursery masked, and last day, on Friday, the nursery was one who prepares disguise for all children. I went on Friday to see him, and to listen all the songs that they prepared for Carnival. It was a very good experience, for me and for our toddler. I was proud of him, as he wasn´t crying or bored about the idea of Carnival, and he was proud as his mom comes to see him.

Some pictures below. How cute is he on elfs disguise¿?

xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment