3 years birthday celebration. Ideas for toddler birthday.

May 20, 2016
This year I have had no time to prepare our toddler's birthday. After giving birth to our second son, I was upset about the idea that I haven't thought about Damian's birthday. And the worst thing was that I had no idea of what to do. When one day, my husband proposed to go to the zoo on his birthday, and ideas began to run on my head. Of course....it is a great idea to do a zoo theme birthday, Damian loves animals.

 Damian's birthday:

1. Morning - 'Happy Birthday' song with cake and wall of memories.

The idea was to prepare a wall full of his images from 2 to 3 years and through the images to put some zoo animals, to make this mural more zoo friendly. Like in the image. (animals' pictures are from pinterest)

Other idea was to write 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' with animals signs. Letters I have found on pinterest.( I love pinterest)





2. Nursery - cake and birthday things for all toddlers of his class to play during the day, balloons as well, but no image :(.




3. Midday - go to the Zoo Barcelona

The idea was to go next half of the day to the zoo Barcelona and to enjoy the day with zoo animals.


4. Evening - family celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment