No sew sensory book. Quiet book for a toddler. Steps to make your own no sew quiet book.

Jul 11, 2016

It was some time that I wanted to make a quiet book for my toddler, but the idea that I have to sew all the little pieces and then order these to a quiet book, stoped me from making this quiet book. Last week I have seen on pinterest a lot of options of a no sew books. So, I thought that is just a great idea for me and for my toddler.

To make a no sew book what you need:

1. A shape to measure the desired size of the book

2. A felt for the base of the book ( I choose different felt colors for the base)

3. Hot glue gun

4. Scissors

5. Pen or marker

Now, it's time to decide how many pages will have your book. Once you have decided the number of pages that will have your sensory book, it's time to cut the pieces and split all the pages with hot glue gun.



Now it's time to create and to make this book useful. I used some fine motor skill ideas and montessori pages.

Below you can see our no sew sensory book pattern:

1. Hourglass and baloons sensory book page


2. Matching windows and doorof the hous sensory book page and learning the finger signs of numbers 1 to 5 sensory book page.


3. Collect flowers, fine motor skill quiet book page


4. Montessori activity with a shoes quiet book page and LEGO brick sensory book page.


5. Caterpillar fine motor activity quiet book page and buterfly change of colors sensory book page.


6. Directions sensory book page and crayon box uiet book page.


7. Matching world map continents quiet book page.


8. Number association quiet book page and octopus fine motor skills sensory book page.


9. Montessori transport quiet book page and montessori watch quiet book page.


10. Heart puzzle sensory book page and maatching shapes quiet book page.


My toddler loves this quiet book, and I enjoyed making this for him and his little brother. It took me 2 days pf hard work and it was worth it.

How do you like our sensory quiet book?

No comments:

Post a Comment