Nappy Rash Creams

Dec 11, 2014
Today I would like to make some comments about ointments for babies bottom. This article comes to my mind once I have seen a comment about a baby that goes to nursery and sometimes comes home with a red bottom. I really like my nursery and this doesn´t mean that it hasn´t happened to me to see in the evening a red bottom of my son, and sometimes it looks really bad, that I was thinking there is no way to make it looks better. Believe me, every time there is a solution.

1. Wash the bottom regularly, especially at the moment of changing the diaper... really... I didn´t do that, but I know a lot of mums that are doing in that way. It is great when you have this time and patience, I didn´t have.

2. Change the diaper regularly, I was/am changing it at every 3-4 hours.

3. Use a good dippers, change in case you see the baby is allergic to the one you use.

4. If your baby is on nursery or even better has a babysitter, please don´t be shy to tell to the babysitter to be more careful with changing the diaper and change it on time, and to ask them to use an ointment.

BUT, here I would like to mention, that even with doing all this routine, you can find that sometimes your babies bottom will be irritated. This can be caused by various symptoms: fever, teething (when a child is teething his excrements are acid, and this cause an irritation, that´s why is so important when you baby is teething to change the diaper even more times), or simply his/her skin is so soft that doesn´t accept the dippers you use.

Below I want to share with you some ointments that I have used, and really helped me. (Bepanthol, Lutsine, Mustela, Nutracel, Nutraisdin ZN40, SebaMed)








The best one, but it is not for everyday use is Nutraisdin ZN40, this is perfect if any other cream doesn´t help.

If you have some more things to complete for this article, please do not hesitate to do this. Every comment is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment