Maestro Damian

Dec 28, 2014
All children love music and songs, and I think that it is the best way they can learn words on their own or any other foreign language. Damian is not an exception, he adores music and classic one is one he likes most, as well we try to show him children songs in different languages, ones that we think develop his vocabulary and better understanding of a language. I think I will share one day all the songs we are singing together day by day  in a post.

As well all children like to touch music instruments, like piano or guitar the more habitual instruments that parents try to buy for their children. We haven´t bought any of them, but one of the parents took one music instrument to the nursery and showed all children how to play on it. And not an habitual one, but a violoncello. I was really impressed when I have seen the video where Damian is playing on this kind of instrument, he took violoncello like a professional, and he didn´t touch any kind of instrument till that day.

Below I want to share with you these videos, I hope you will like them as much as I do.




No comments:

Post a Comment