Tips for going to the beach

Jun 15, 2014
It is summer and all of us are thinking how to make an escape to the beach, where you can breathe the smell of the sea and to relax on the hot sand with a cold drink.... mmm just amazing.

Everytime we took towel, cream and some food to eat, and a ball to play. Yes... this was 2 years ago, but now I have to think on 3 of us and not just 2. I don´t want to say that it is too difficult, but as well it is not as easy as when you go without children. Here I would like to share from my own experience what you really need to go to the beach, because first time I was thinking that I need to take all our apartment with us :D.

I prefer not to mention which one is more important and which one less, because each mum has to decide for herself what her child really needs.

1. Suncream 50SPF, are you or aren´t you agree, without this thing you just don´t have to go to the beach. Their skin is very delicate and it needs a lot of protection.

2. Towel, I think that even you won´t go without this to the beach.

3. Cap.

4. Swimsuite.

5. Food, water... a lot of water. Here you decide which food do you need. In my case I used to buy already prepared children food from the supermarket, as it is under vacuum and it lasts more, and here I ´m sure that after 3-4 hours he can eat this. You can take as well prepared food from home, but I don´t try as I don´t want to get disappointed at the time when he needs to eat this.

6. Inflatable bath.

7. Toys. My advice here is take just few toys, and little ones, so you won´t have a lot to cary on. In our case always Damian is playing with a plastic bottle, things that found there and very few times use his toys.

8. Parasol.

9. Dipers, wipes, and changing clothes. (I think that this is a kit, that you always have to take with you, not just at the beach)

10. Camera. You just want to save these great moments from his childhood :)

11. And last but not least... a lot... a lot of energy, your child would never get you bored. :)

Wish you´ll have a lot of fun with your baby.






No comments:

Post a Comment