First haircut experience

Jun 14, 2014
I know that I´m not too active on my blog, but no worries I have a lot of things to share with you my dear readers. Damian is growing up and a lot of interesting things are happening in our little family. I will try to share with you these moments as quickly as I can.

Today I want to share our first experience at hairdressing salon... here I would like to mention that the images below were taken almost 1 month ago when we were preparing our sunshine for his  first birthday.

As all things that you are doing for the first time, makes you feel nervous, this moment as well created ourselves a lot of emotions. We were looking for some time the place where to make the haircut, and we have chosen one that is special for children. The one that we´ve chosen has a lot of stuff that your child doesn´t get bored and enjoys the process. Maybe for a grown-up child it is just perfect, but not all of the children are similar, someone are crying more somone less. When we have chosen  this hairdress we´ve seen a lot of little children crying as they didn´t understand what was happening. So, we were prepared for the worse... but, I think in our case we were very lucky. I  want to say that it wasn´t just perfect, and Damian wasn´t staying at the same place, and of course, he got nervous... but as a brave man he didn´t cry.

The good thing is that in  these hairdressing salonsm specialized on children, they know how to make the haircut quickly and how to  make feel your child better. In our case they prepaired a special chair, that looks like an automobile, they have put cartoons and less than 5 minutes our child  was ready to go. It was so quickly as we were surprised of a good and quick service.

I want to mention as bigger gets your child as more he enjoys sitting in a specialized hairdressing salon. I´ve seen girls and boys who were very happy to spend time in there.

How was your first haircut experience?




No comments:

Post a Comment