Cold and how to chase it

Mar 18, 2015
Recently I have been very active on socials and promoting this blog, even I agregate a really great page on twitter and google+, come and follow us :), as I felt like I have a little bit more time for this, and as well I thought why not to promote this blog, as for sure I will find mums alike that would love to read what I am share with my readers. But suddenly Mr. toddler got a flue, and all this time flew out, and I was absorbed with fever, congestion and all cold stuff that I even haven´t time for me, nor for other people. It is true, that if your baby is not ok, all around you goes not in the right directions, you don not have time, nor desire to make something out of order. Now, I am happy that I am back, my toddler is great, I think he now is better than before the cold and I feel relaxed, happy to continue with blog and my socials. For sure, follow Happy Mama Secrets, as I am on the way to make some changes on the site, and I would really appreciate your reviews to see if you like the changes which we prepare.

Going back to last week, and to the cold… this was our first time when our toddler got a flue for a one week long, never it was so much time, fever not more than 2 days. How we manages this? It was difficult, as the stress get you absorbed and sometimes you don´t think clearly in such situations and you don´t know what to do, and the unique way to escape is to keep calm and listen the doctor. Our daddy was 3 times to the doctor to see what happens, and how we can cure this cold. So here are some advices that were given to us: put an onion on the room where baby sleeps, clear nose with serum, give paracetamol each 6 ours, but just if the temperature is higher than 37.5 and if there is no changes after paracetamol, put wet cold compresses till the temperature goes down… and yes we were doing all this process during 6 days… here I would like to add another tip, that I think had finnaly helped us…baths with tepid water… make sure it is not warm, this is just great to low the temperature and of course be patient, as the cold is not just for 1 day. Then another tips that are important during a cold, is give as much water as your child can drink.

Wish you will be healthy always!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment