CHRISTMAS TREE

Dec 1, 2013
Happy 1st of December, first day of winter! I don´t like winter, but I love so much holidays and all the magic things that happen in winter. I am big enough to believe in Santa Claus, but not that big enough to think that there is a magic power that helps our dreams come true.

I think that mine and my husband dream always was to have a really big Christmas Tree and to have a lots of gifts under it. So we decided to buy a natural Christmas tree for Damian in his first year because we wanted that he feels the smell of a natural tree and that he has a habit that on Christmas all need to be natural.. tree, feelings, life. My husband was at special Christmas fair in Barcelona and bought the biggest tree that he found :), I was happier than Damian :D. We don´t have gifts under it yet, but of course these will be (feeling excited). So, I don´t want to bother in this post with a lot of words, I just leave you with photos.






P.S. The tree wasn´t cut, it is natural natural and in January we will have to leave it on the street and there is a special company that colect all the trees and delivers and plant these in mountains. So maybe we will buy our tree and next year :D.  

1 comment: