Montessori weekend. Montessori activities for toddlers.

Apr 10, 2016
I am on maternity leave now, so I have more time to dedicate to my toddler and make him some interesting and montessori activities.

1. Crafting activities - this activity was inspired from quiet books ( I was thinking in doing one for my toddler, but I decided to see if he would like something like this). He liked my imitation of quiet book, but he wasn't engaged too much in this activity, I mean that he played as much as 10 minutes and not hours as I have seen in comments of quiet books.




2. Car play. My kiddo loves cars, I suppose that all boys love plaing with cars, even girls nowadays. The idea was to play with big ones and small ones, differentiate the forms and colors of each one. And how one can help another one in case of emergency.


3. Montessori truck from ikea. Great toy for moving pieces of different shapes, colors and learn how magnet is working.


From all 3 activities that we have done on weekend, last 2 my toddler enjoyed most. I always prefer diy activities like first one, and it is true that he always enjoyed more, but not on this weekend. I suppose that it is matter of his desires, sometimes he enjoys diy and sometimes bought ones.

Enjoy your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment