Colored beans, one of the inside activities that help develop the feelings and learn colors

Feb 3, 2015
One of montessori activities that I tryed to do after looking for some activities on pinterest, was colouring the beans. On pinteres I found coloured rice, coloured pasta but not beans. I decided to try beans as not to repeat others. As advised on other blogs, I have used special food color, as it is better if your toddler try all the things in his mouth. It is a perfect way to entertain a toddler, but it wasn´t the easiest task to do, as colouring the beans took time, these weren´t coloured as I thought, and it took a lot of time to get dried. Finnaly these were dried, and Damian could enjoy to play with them, and not just to sort them but as well to fulfill the bottle with red beans and yellow beans. Interesting experience for my toddler, but as well too much work and too many time to prepare this activity.

Below some images:





No comments:

Post a Comment