I LOVE Barcelona !!!

Jan 12, 2014
We moved from Chisinau (Moldova) to Barcelona for almost 3 years ago... young, freshly graduated with a lot of hopes and dreams looking for new opportunities and new adventures. From first day I felt in love in this big city and this love didn´t change during this time... more than that this feeling is growing each time I found a new place to go. I hope that Damian will love this city as much as we do and that he will be proud that he was born here.

Why I am talking now and not early about this wonderful city on my blog... you will ask... just because I didn´t have the opportunity to see this city with Damian and all the photos that we have were without him. Now, my parents were on holidays here and as it was theirs first time when they came to Barcelona I was trying to show a lot of places that tourists won´t go, or won´t have time to go.
Enjoy the photos !!!



In almost all of the images Damian was sleeping... as all kids do on fresh air :D
P.S. A lot of our dreams come true during these 3 years, one of our big wish was Damian, and now he is growing so fast that sometimes I feel like living in a dream.












No comments:

Post a Comment